Are you familiear with the term “Leucorrhea”? What is it?
It is basically a white vaginal discharge that natural occure in the women body. This discharge is vital to maintain the health of female and if it changes constantly then medical attention is required in order to prevent infection.
Some common symptoms of Leucorrhea:
The symptoms of leucorrhea may vary in intensity from body to body. Some women may experience several symptoms together, while others may be somewhat asymptomatic. Here is a list of some of the common leucorrhea symptoms that include:
• Whitish or dark discharge from the vagina
• Pain in the calves and lumbar region
• Lethargy and weakness
• Heaviness in the abdominal region
• Vaginal itching
• Frequent headaches
• Digestive problems
• Spotting on the underwear
Leucorrhea Causes :
There are a variety of reasons that due to which the white discharge may occure. Some of them are:
• Improper lifestyle
• Imbalanced eating habits
• Hormonal imbalances
• Poor genital hygiene
• Itching cause Genital wounds
• Bacterial and fungal infections
• menorrhagea and diabetes
• Stress and anxiety
More it may occur in young girls during the years before and after the start of menstruation. In older women, it may be a result of other serious problems. Excess of white discharge may cause serious disease, thus it is essential to recover it before it become chronic.
Home Remedies Leucorrhea:
This problem can be recovered by some home remedies ways. Some of these simple home remedies are:
• Eat banana dipped in clarified butter along with breakfast and lunch for treating leucorrhea naturally. Women can also eat banana twice a day with 5 drops of Sandalwood oil to treat and cure leucorrhea.
• Make a paste from mango pulp and applied on the vaginal area, this is another effective cure for leucorrhea.
• A natural treatment include: Boil 2 to 3 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in 1 liter of water for half an hour, drink this concoction mixture as a natural treatment.
• Similarly, take rice water added with some sugar and drink it regularly, it is another helpful home remedy for leucorrhea treatment.
• Boil some walnut tree leaves in one liter of water until the mixture reduces to half the quantity. Cool it and use this mixture as a vaginal douche for treating leucorrhea.
• Soak a teaspoonful of coriander seeds overnight in a glass of water and drink this in the morning on an empty stomach. Continue this remedy for at least 1 week.
• Drink cranberry juice every day.
• Use a mixture of water and lemon juice for vaginal wash, it is the best way to clean the vaginal region as well as relax the mucus membranes of the uterus and vagina.
There are a lot more home remedies, these are usually safer compared to most other conventional drugs and medications. Before starting treatment, it is important to concern with doctor to get right advice.