Leucorrhea is a condition in which excessive white discharge is secreted from the genital tract in females. This is not a fatal condition, but in adverse conditions can affect the overall health of a female. One of the most common reasons is the poor hygienic environment. This can lead to infection in the vagina and genital track which leads to excessive white vaginal discharge which can also be foul smelling. This condition can be very problematic as an individual becomes weak, irritable and witness pale skin. In extreme cases there can be other Leucorrhea symptoms like itching in the vaginal area, burning sensation, redness, inflammation and lumbar pain.
Some of the general symptoms of Leucorrhea:-
- Excessive white vaginal discharge which can be accompanied by a foul smell.
- Experiencing pain in lumbar.
- Itching and burning feeling in the vagina.
- Persistent headaches.
- Black patches around the eye area.
Common causes of discharge problem in women:-
- One of the most common reason is poor unhygienic and health conditions.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Disorders related to the digestive system.
- Deficiency of nutrients in the diet.
Effective Leucorrhea Treatment Remedies:
Herbal and simple home remedies prove to be highly beneficial in curing the Leucorrhea symptoms. These can be easily followed and are very safe.
• Prepare a smooth paste out of mango pulp and apply it in the vagina area. This is extremely effective in curing the vaginal discharge problem.
• A decoction can be prepared by taking fenugreek seeds (3to 4 tablespoons) and boiling them in water. Consuming this freshly prepared solution every day is highly beneficial.
• Boil some rice in water (about half a liter) and after cooking the rice completely, strain out the excess water. Add sugar to this fluid (about 2 tablespoons) and consume this warm water for 3 to 5 days continuously for great results.
• Take about 1 liter of water and boil ladyfinger in it (200 grams) and allow it to simmer. After cooling the solution drink 70ml of this every three hours. This is a great treatment for curing Leucorrhea.
• Cranberry juice is considered very helpful in giving relief from the vaginal discharge problem in women.
• Take Indian gooseberry (powdered) and have this mixture with honey daily for relief.
• Take turmeric mixture along with Guggulu if the vaginal discharge is thick.
• Eat a mixture prepared from garlic and turmeric if the vaginal discharge is thin.
If the symptoms still prevail and there is no relief, then consulting a doctor is the best option. Make sure that you identify the color, appearance and the kind of discharge before opting for any course of medication. Lady care capsules are highly effective and perfectly safe and act on the root cause of the problem. This medication is very beneficial in curing the Leucorrhea symptoms and the results are impressive. Also, there are various Ayurvedic remedies which can be very helpful in the Leucorrhea treatment.